Availability: In stock.
The 9.0kw competition series amplifier is a 9,000 watt mono block. It is capable of running up to 18 volts for up to 11,000 watts. It is a linkable amp and designed to run at 1 ohm per amp or 2 ohms when strapped. It comes with a bass knob and a clipping indicator. For power inputs it will accept triple 0 AWG for power and triple 0 AWG for ground.
- 1 ohm stable
- Variable low pass filter
- Variable subsonic filter
- Variable bass boost
- Wired remote control
- Triple 0 AWG power and ground inputs (both must be used)
- 1 upgraded battery under the hood
- 3 extra 800ci battery in the rear
- Minimum of two 0 AWG ran from the front battery to the rear battery
- All 0 AWG power and ground inputs on amp must have 0 AWG ran to them for a total of 6 runs into the amp
- 2 upgraded aftermarket alternator
- Dash mounted voltage meter