SDR-10 | 1,200 Watt Max Power Car Subwoofer
The Skar Audio SDR series was engineered to dish out reliable, hard hitting, and low spectrum sound. Featuring a high flux ferrite motor, this woofer will provide extreme power handling for extended periods of time. The SDR series will quickly become a customer favorite, as it's perfect for people just entering the world of car audio all the way up to seasoned pros. The SDR series features a 2.5” high temperature 4-layer high temperature copper voice coil that is attached to our Skar Audio signature red spider. The surround on the SDR series is a high roll foam surround which allows the woofer to produce riveting low end bass response. The SDR series has a max power rating of 1,200 watts and a RMS power rating of 600 watts.
- Skar Audio SDR-10 D2 - 10" Component Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power: 1200 Watts
- RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Stitched High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
- 2.5" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 39 - 300 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82 dB
- Fs: 39 Hz
- Re: 1.9 Ohms
- Qms: 6.75
- Nref: 0.116%
- Qes: 0.63
- Qts: 0.58
- Cms: 0.078 mm/N
- Bl: 18.41 n/a
- Vas: 10.85 L
- Mms: 213.9 gr
- Sd: 298.65 cm²
- Xmax: 13.5 mm
- Sealed Volume: .95 ft³
- Ported Volume: 1.65 ft³
- Port Area: 21 sq in
- Port Length: 18"
- Tuning Frequency: 39Hz
- Mounting Depth: 6.08"
- Total Height:"
- Outside Diameter: 10.33"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 8.93"
- Magnet Diameter: 6.00"
- Subwoofer Displacement: .041 ft³
- Enclosure specifications do not include subwoofer, bracing, and port displacement
All of our subwoofers come with a Two (2) Year Warranty that begins the date you purchase the product from Skar Audio or an authorized Skar Audio dealer. The following of actions that will void the warranty of your product:
- Not breaking in a subwoofer for the recommended 24 hour break in time
- Physical abuse to the subwoofer (cut surround, bent basket, crushed dust cap, etc.)
- Over powering a subwoofer (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Internal damage caused by distortion (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Putting DC current to the subwoofer (defective amplifier or plugging the subwoofer into a wall socket)
- Improper installation of subwoofer (enclosure, wiring, and mounting)
- If the subwoofer is damaged because of flooding, fire, lightning, termites earthquakes, etc it will not be covered under warranty