DDX-10 | 10" 1000 Watt RMS Car Subwoofer
The Skar Audio DDX-10 D2 is a competition grade, 10-inch, Dual 2-ohm, car subwoofer. The DDX lineup was engineered by Skar Audio to be an SPL grade woofer that could also be utilized in daily system applications, allowing non-competitors to use the same subwoofers as those competing in the lanes. Every component used in the design of these woofers is of the highest quality for reliability and increased performance. Featuring a massive double stack motor, 2.5 inch pure copper high temperature voice coil, and a competition grade pressed paper cone stitched to the high roll foam surround, the woofer comes equipped ready to handle serious amounts power. Dual 2-ohm voice coil. Max Power: 1500 Watts, RMS Power: 1000 Watts. Spl: 85.2 dB, Fs: 46 Hz, Bl: 24.8, Xmax: 15mm one-way. Qts: 0.45.
- Skar Audio DDX-10 D2 - 10" Component Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power : 1500 Watts
- RMS Power : 1000 Watts
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Stitched High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
- 2.5" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Frequency Response : 40 - 500 Hz
- Sensitivity : 85.2 dB
- Fs : 46.0 Hz
- Re : 3.9 Ohms
- Qms : 4.8
- Qes : 0.41
- Qts : 0.38
- Nref : .20 %
- Cms : 0.05 mm/N
- Bl : 24.8 n/a
- Vas : 8.7 L
- Mms : 220 gr
- Sd : 339.8 cm^2
- Xmax : 15 mm
- Sealed Volume : 1.15 ft^3
- Ported Volume : 1.65 ft^3
- Port Area : 22 sq.in.
- Port Length : 22"
- Tuning Frequency : 37 Hz
- Mounting Depth : 6.1"
- Cut-Out Diameter : 9.25"
- Magnet Diameter : 7.72"
- Subwoofer Displacement : 0.14 ft^3
- Enclosure specifications do not include subwoofer, bracing, and port displacement
All of our subwoofers come with a Two (2) Year Warranty that begins the date you purchase the product from Skar Audio or an authorized Skar Audio dealer. The following of actions that will void the warranty of your product:
- Not breaking in a subwoofer for the recommended 24 hour break in time
- Physical abuse to the subwoofer (cut surround, bent basket, crushed dust cap, etc.)
- Over powering a subwoofer (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Internal damage caused by distortion (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Putting DC current to the subwoofer (defective amplifier or plugging the subwoofer into a wall socket)
- Improper installation of subwoofer (enclosure, wiring, and mounting)
- If the subwoofer is damaged because of flooding, fire, lightning, termites earthquakes, etc it will not be covered under warranty