EVL-10 | 10" 2,000 Watt Max Power Car Subwoofer
The Skar Audio EVL-10 Dual 2-ohm subwoofer was engineered for pure excellence and sheer dominance in low end response at extreme levels of power output. This 10-inch, 2,000 watt max power subwoofer exemplifies the fact that great things can come in small sizes. Driven by a high flux double stack ferrite motor, which, when combined with the 3-inch, high temperature, 4-layer, black aluminum ccaw voice coil - allow for extreme power handling for extended periods of time. Keeping the subwoofer operating cool under such extreme conditions is the result of the advanced air flow cooling design incorporated into the motor structure. Furthermore, the suspension design of this subwoofer features the EVL's signature red, single damper, two layer spider - which connects to the coil former with premium stitched lead wires. All of these components are what drive the competition grade paper cone of the woofer; which in conjunction with the high-roll foam surround it is stitched to, allow it to produce riveting low end bass response.
- Skar Audio EVL-10 D2
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power : 2,000 Watts
- RMS Power : 1,000 Watts
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Stitched High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
- Voice Coil Size: 3"
- 4 Layer Black Aluminum CCAW Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 44-400 Hz
- High Roll Foam Surround
- Sensitivity: 82.1 dB
- Fs: 44 Hz
- Re: 1.8 Ohms
- Qms: 5.44
- Qes: 0.66
- Qts: 0.59
- Mms: 258.6 g
- Cms: 0.048 mm/N
- Bl: 20.9 n/a
- Vas: 6.8 L
- Sd: 314.1 cm^2
- Xmax: 24mm (one-way)
- Sealed Volume : 1.25 ft^3
- Ported Volume : 1.65 ft^3
- Port Area : 19 sq.in.
- Port Length : 22"
- Tuning Frequency : 34Hz
- Mounting Depth : 7.125"
- Cut-Out Diameter : 9.5"
- Magnet Diameter : 7.35"
- Subwoofer Displacement : 0.15 ft^3
All of our subwoofers come with a Two (2) Year Warranty that begins the date you purchase the product from Skar Audio or an authorized Skar Audio dealer. The following of actions that will void the warranty of your product:
- Not breaking in a subwoofer for the recommended 24 hour break in time
- Physical abuse to the subwoofer (cut surround, bent basket, crushed dust cap, etc.)
- Over powering a subwoofer (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Internal damage caused by distortion (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Putting DC current to the subwoofer (defective amplifier or plugging the subwoofer into a wall socket)
- Improper installation of subwoofer (enclosure, wiring, and mounting)
- If the subwoofer is damaged because of flooding, fire, lightning, termites earthquakes, etc it will not be covered under warranty