VVX-12v3 | 12" 1,200 Watt Car Subwoofer
The Skar Audio VVX-12v3 D2 is a high performance 12-inch dual 2-ohm car subwoofer. This subwoofer is released after years of research and development, and is dominating its class in both performance and reliability. The VVXv3 subwoofer line reproduces low end frequencies with authority, and can take serious amounts of power while doing so due to the high temperature 2.5-inch copper voice coil. Combine those features with the new custom tooled basket, competition grade paper cone, and advanced cooling design of this driver, and it sets a new precedent in its class. 12-inch car subwoofer. Dual 2-ohm coil configuration. RMS: 600 Watts, Max: 1200 Watts. Spl: 87.6 dB, Fs: 33.1 Hz, Bl: 23.3, Xmax: 15.5mm one-way. Qts: 0.44.
- Skar Audio VVX-12v3 D2 - 12" Competition Grade Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power : 1200 Watts
- RMS Power : 600 Watts
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- High Roll Foam Surround
- 2.5" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Frequency Response : 35 - 400 Hz
- Sensitivity : 87.6 dB
- Fs : 33.1 Hz
- Re : 3.8 Ohms
- Qms : 6.79
- Qes : 0.47
- Qts : 0.44
- Mms : 272.0 gr
- Rms : 8.1 kg/s
- Cms : 0.11 mm/N
- Bl : 23.3 n/a
- Vas : 37.3 L
- Xmax : 15.5 mm
- Sealed Volume : 1.75 ft^3
- Ported Volume : 2.25 ft^3
- Port Area : 24 sq.in.
- Port Length : 21"
- Tuning Frequency : 33 Hz
- Mounting Depth : 7.25"
- Cut-Out Diameter : 11.25"
- Magnet Diameter : 7.13"
- Subwoofer Displacement : 0.17 ft^3
- Enclosure specifications do not include subwoofer, bracing, and port displacement
All of our subwoofers come with a Two (2) Year Warranty that begins the date you purchase the product from Skar Audio or an authorized Skar Audio dealer. The following of actions that will void the warranty of your product:
- Not breaking in a subwoofer for the recommended 24 hour break in time
- Physical abuse to the subwoofer (cut surround, bent basket, crushed dust cap, etc.)
- Over powering a subwoofer (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Internal damage caused by distortion (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Putting DC current to the subwoofer (defective amplifier or plugging the subwoofer into a wall socket)
- Improper installation of subwoofer (enclosure, wiring, and mounting)
- If the subwoofer is damaged because of flooding, fire, lightning, termites earthquakes, etc it will not be covered under warranty