VD-12 | 12" 500 Watt RMS Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer
The Skar Audio VD-10 D2 is a 10-inch, dual 2-ohm, shallow mount car subwoofer. This woofer was engineered to sound great and handle ample amounts of power all while maintaining a shallow foot print, which allows them to be very versatile in use. This driver utilizes a high temperature 2-inch voice coil, which in conjunction with it's powerful, yet low profile single stack ferrite magnet, allow it to perform with dominance. The VD series make for a great under seat subwoofer or for use in applications where mounting depth is limited. 10-inch car subwoofer. Dual 2-ohm voice coil. Max power: 800 Watts. RMS Power: 500 Watts. Fs: 45.0 Hz, Spl: 85.9 dB. Mounting Depth: 4.41"
- Skar Audio VD-10 D2 - 10" Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power : 800 Watts
- RMS Power : 500 Watts
- Pressed Paper Cone
- High Roll Foam Surround
- 2" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Frequency Response : 45 - 500 Hz
- Sensitivity : 85.2 dB
- Fs : 42.0 Hz
- Re : 3.9 Ohms
- Qms : 4.55
- Qes : 0.53
- Qts : 0.47
- Nref : 0.21 %
- Cms : 0.10 mm/N
- Bl : 15.8 n/a
- Vas : 15.1 L
- Xmax : 11 mm
- Sealed Volume : 0.65 ft^3
- Ported Volume : 1.25 ft^3
- Port Area : 17 sq.in.
- Port Length : 22"
- Tuning Frequency : 39 Hz
- Mounting Depth : 4.41"
- Cut-Out Diameter : 9.3"
- Magnet Diameter : 6.3"
- Subwoofer Displacement : 0.08 ft^3
- Enclosure specifications do not include subwoofer, bracing, and port displacement
All of our subwoofers come with a Two (2) Year Warranty that begins the date you purchase the product from Skar Audio or an authorized Skar Audio dealer. The following of actions that will void the warranty of your product:
- Not breaking in a subwoofer for the recommended 24 hour break in time
- Physical abuse to the subwoofer (cut surround, bent basket, crushed dust cap, etc.)
- Over powering a subwoofer (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Internal damage caused by distortion (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Putting DC current to the subwoofer (defective amplifier or plugging the subwoofer into a wall socket)
- Improper installation of subwoofer (enclosure, wiring, and mounting)
- If the subwoofer is damaged because of flooding, fire, lightning, termites earthquakes, etc it will not be covered under warranty