EVL-65 | 6.5" 400 Watt Max Power Car Subwoofer
The Skar Audio EVL-65 D2 subwoofer was designed to be the most responsive, powerful, and efficient 6 inch subwoofer on the market. Don't be fooled by it's size, the EVL-65 is one monster of a subwoofer, featuring a 2" pure copper voice coil, and a powerful 39 Oz single slug ferrite motor. The small size of this driver allows it to be very versatile, and can be used in a variety of applications where adding a woofer might not otherwise be possible. Conservatively rated at 200 watts RMS Power, and 400 watts maxpower. Dual 2-ohm voice coil. Sensitivity: 83.1 dB, Fs: 61 Hz, Xmax : 6.25mm one-way.
- Skar Audio EVL-65 D2 - 6.5" Component Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power : 400 Watts
- RMS Power : 200 Watts
- Skar Audio Magnet Boot Cover for Enhanced Appearance
- Sensitivity : 83.1 dB
- Fs : 61 Hz
- Re : 1.8 Ohms
- Qms : 4.48
- Qes : 0.43
- Qts : 0.39
- Rms : 200 Kg/s
- Cms : 0.126 mm/N
- Bl : 13 n/a
- Vas : 2.3 Liters
- Xmax : 6.25 mm
- Sealed Volume : 0.25 ft^3
- Ported Volume : 0.60 ft^3
- Port Area : 8.5 sq.in.
- Port Length : 18"
- Tuning Frequency : 40 Hz
- Displacement : 0.019 cu ft
- Mounting Depth : 3.50"
- Cut-Out Diameter : 5.73"
- Magnet Diameter : 5.43
- Enclosure specifications do not include subwoofer, bracing, and port displacement
All of our subwoofers come with a Two (2) Year Warranty that begins the date you purchase the product from Skar Audio or an authorized Skar Audio dealer. The following of actions that will void the warranty of your product:
- Not breaking in a subwoofer for the recommended 24 hour break in time
- Physical abuse to the subwoofer (cut surround, bent basket, crushed dust cap, etc.)
- Over powering a subwoofer (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Internal damage caused by distortion (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Putting DC current to the subwoofer (defective amplifier or plugging the subwoofer into a wall socket)
- Improper installation of subwoofer (enclosure, wiring, and mounting)
- If the subwoofer is damaged because of flooding, fire, lightning, termites earthquakes, etc it will not be covered under warranty