IX-8 | 8" 150 Watt RMS Car Subwoofer
The Skar Audio IX-8 D2 is a high performance, powerful, and responsive 8-inch dual 2-ohm component car subwoofer. The IX series make for a great daily subwoofer, and were engineered to be extremely efficient and reliable. Featuring an advanced air flow cooling design, as well as a high temperature 2-inch copper voice coil, this subwoofer performs at it's rated power levels with ease. Also utilizing a powerful single stack ferrite magnet, competition grade paper cone, and high roll foam surround, this speaker spares no expense. Dual 2-ohm voice coil. Peak Power : 300 Watts, RMS Power : 150 Watts. Sold individually. Fs: 45 Hz, Spl: 82.6 dB, Qts : 0.64. Xmax : 7mm One-Way.
- Skar Audio IX-8 D2 - 8" Component Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power : 300 Watts
- RMS Power : 150 Watts
- Pressed Paper Cone
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
- 2" BASV High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Frequency Response : 50 - 1000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 83.0 dB
- Fs : 48.3 Hz
- Re : 4.1 Ohms
- Qms : 5.09
- Qes : 0.76
- Qts : 0.66
- Rms : 4.2 Kg/s
- Cms : 0.15 mm/N
- Bl : 10.6 n/a
- Vas : 8.7 L
- Xmax : 7 mm
- Sealed Volume : 0.45 ft^3
- Ported Volume : .75 ft^3
- Port Area : 13 sq.in.
- Port Length : 18"
- Tuning Frequency : 41 Hz
- Mounting Depth : 4.17"
- Cut-Out Diameter : 7.17"
- Magnet Diameter : 4.72"
- Subwoofer Displacement : 0.017 ft^3
- Enclosure specifications do not include subwoofer, bracing, and port displacement
All of our subwoofers come with a Two (2) Year Warranty that begins the date you purchase the product from Skar Audio or an authorized Skar Audio dealer. The following of actions that will void the warranty of your product:
- Not breaking in a subwoofer for the recommended 24 hour break in time
- Physical abuse to the subwoofer (cut surround, bent basket, crushed dust cap, etc.)
- Over powering a subwoofer (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Internal damage caused by distortion (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Putting DC current to the subwoofer (defective amplifier or plugging the subwoofer into a wall socket)
- Improper installation of subwoofer (enclosure, wiring, and mounting)
- If the subwoofer is damaged because of flooding, fire, lightning, termites earthquakes, etc it will not be covered under warranty