MA-8 | 8" 400 Watt RMS Car Subwoofer
The Skar Audio MA-8 D2 is the perfect choice when looking for a compact sized subwoofer that does not sacrifice power or performance for size. This 8-inch car subwoofer features a Dual 2-ohm voice coil configuration and is conservatively rated at 400 watts RMS Power and 800 watts Max Power. Utilizing a powerful dual slug ferrite magnet as well as a high temperature 2-inch copper voice coil, this driver was engineered to get loud and low. Further adding to its lineup of features are the high strength paper cone and stitched high roll foam surround. Dual 2-ohm voice coil configuration. Fs: 63 Hz, Spl: 82.4 dB.
- Skar Audio MA-8 D2 - 8" SPL Grade Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power : 800 Watts
- RMS Power : 400 Watts
- Competition Grade Paper Cone
- High Roll Foam Surround
- 2" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Frequency Response : 50 - 500 Hz
- Sensitivity : 82.4 dB
- Fs : 63.0 Hz
- Re : 3.9 Ohms
- Qms : 5.30
- Qes : 0.65
- Qts : 0.58
- Nref : 0.11 %
- Cms : 0.06 mm/N
- Bl : 15.7 n/a
- Vas : 5.9 L
- Xmax : 12.5 mm
- Sealed Volume : 0.65 ft^3
- Ported Volume : 1.0 ft^3
- Port Area : 10 sq.in.
- Port Length : 19"
- Tuning Frequency : 35 Hz
- Mounting Depth : 5.7"
- Cut-Out Diameter : 7.4"
- Magnet Diameter : 6.3"
- Subwoofer Displacement : 0.10 ft^3
- Enclosure specifications do not include subwoofer, bracing, and port displacement
All of our subwoofers come with a Two (2) Year Warranty that begins the date you purchase the product from Skar Audio or an authorized Skar Audio dealer. The following of actions that will void the warranty of your product:
- Not breaking in a subwoofer for the recommended 24 hour break in time
- Physical abuse to the subwoofer (cut surround, bent basket, crushed dust cap, etc.)
- Over powering a subwoofer (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Internal damage caused by distortion (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Putting DC current to the subwoofer (defective amplifier or plugging the subwoofer into a wall socket)
- Improper installation of subwoofer (enclosure, wiring, and mounting)
- If the subwoofer is damaged because of flooding, fire, lightning, termites earthquakes, etc it will not be covered under warranty