IVX-10v2 | 10" 400 Watt RMS Car Subwoofer
The Skar Audio IVX-10v2 D2 is a 10-inch, Dual 2-ohm, competition grade car subwoofer, built to get extremely loud and reproduce a wide range of low end frequencies with accuracy. Featuring a powerful single stack ferrite motor, 2-inch high temperature copper voice coil, and pressed paper cone, this driver utilizes only the highest quality build components. Furthermore, the advanced cooling design of this subwoofer also allows it to operate more efficiently, even at the loudest volumes. Designed to be versatile, the IVXv2 series sound great in both ported and sealed enclosures, allowing it to be used in a variety of system applications. Dual 2-ohm voice coil. Peak Power: 800 Watts, RMS Power: 400 Watts. Sold individually. Fs: 41 Hz, Spl: 86.8 DB, Qts: 0.33.
- Skar Audio IVX-10v2 D2 - 10" Component Car Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power : 800 Watts
- RMS Power : 400 Watts
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Rubber Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
- 2" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Frequency Response : 40 - 600 Hz
- Sensitivity : 86.6 dB
- Fs : 41.0 Hz
- Re : 4.1 Ohms
- Qms : 2.0
- Qes : 0.39
- Qts : 0.33
- Nref : .31 %
- Cms : 0.11 mm/N
- Bl : 18.4 n/a
- Vas : 17.2 L
- Mms : 129 gr
- Sd : 330 cm^2
- Xmax : 11 mm
- Sealed Volume : 0.85 ft^3
- Ported Volume : 1.50 ft^3
- Port Area : 23.5 sq.in.
- Port Length : 19"
- Tuning Frequency : 41 Hz
- Mounting Depth : 5.31"
- Cut-Out Diameter : 9.06"
- Magnet Diameter : 6.3"
- Subwoofer Displacement : 0.10 ft^3
- Enclosure specifications do not include subwoofer, bracing, and port displacement
All of our subwoofers come with a Two (2) Year Warranty that begins the date you purchase the product from Skar Audio or an authorized Skar Audio dealer. The following of actions that will void the warranty of your product:
- Not breaking in a subwoofer for the recommended 24 hour break in time
- Physical abuse to the subwoofer (cut surround, bent basket, crushed dust cap, etc.)
- Over powering a subwoofer (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Internal damage caused by distortion (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Putting DC current to the subwoofer (defective amplifier or plugging the subwoofer into a wall socket)
- Improper installation of subwoofer (enclosure, wiring, and mounting)
- If the subwoofer is damaged because of flooding, fire, lightning, termites earthquakes, etc it will not be covered under warranty