DAMPLIFIER PRO™ HALF SHEETS (FREE SHIPPING)
Tired of those rattle, shakes, and squeaks ruining the comfort of your vehicle? Our Damplifier Pro Half Sheets (12” x 10”) are the same great Damplifier Pro product, still engineered for performance to stop vibrations and deaden metal. The only difference is we cut the sheets in half so that we can fit them in a USPS flat rate box and offer free shipping to anywhere in the USA. Get best in class automotive sound deadening, and get it shipped to you for free!
- High temperature butyl rubber adhesive (more rubber, less filler)
- Ultra-thick, 6.5mil annealed black foil with a ghosted logo
- 2mm total thickness (80 mils)
- Each sheet is 12” x 10” (0.833 sq ft) and weighs about 0.7 lbs / sq ft
- Thermal range: -75 F to 450 F – will not melt, out gas, or fall off
- Deadens any sheet metal, aluminum, or prepared fiberglass
- Made in the USA
- We recommend wearing gloves while handling Damplifier Pro. The edges are sharp due to the foil.
- For a more professional looking install, measure the application area and create a template to guide your cuts. See our Video Library for examples.
- While you can apply Damplifier Pro with just your hands, you’ll make the job much easier by using a Heavy Duty Hand Roller.
Recommended Install Locations
- Doors - outer and inner door skin
- Floor - front firewall all the way back to the rear deck seat wall
- Firewall - cabin or engine side
- Trunk - floor, walls, lid, and spare tire area
- Roof - front windshield to back windshield
- Hood - entire lid
- Pillars - A, B, and C
Damplifier Pro is frequently used for residential, commercial, and industrial applications due to its exceptional deadening properties. Give us a call if you want to learn more.
- Residential: generator boxes, computer tower walls, screen doors, dishwasher enclosures
- Commercial/Industrial: robotics equipment and other machinery, metal furniture, coin counting machines, HVAC ducts and units, metal carts in warehouses and hospitals, military applications, and more
- After upholstery or carpet is out, remove loose debris, rust, dirt, and waxy oils to insure a solid contact surface.
- Cut Damplifier Pro to the desired size with a sharp utility knife. USE CAUTION as the foil edges are very sharp.
- Peel the wax paper liner from the back of Damplifier Pro and adhere the tacky butyl side to the sheet metal. Slowly work the Damplifier Pro onto the panel with a hand roller, insuring that there are no air pockets between the applications.
- You need a minimum of 25% coverage on the metal to deaden it, but we generally recommend at least 60% coverage to get 95% of the results. Many customers choose to cover 100% to also get the full benefits of Damplifier Pro as a thermal insulator.